Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MOAR COMICS

You can has them.

While "The Siren of Dathomir" has come to a close last Wednesday, I'm posting today to let you all know that the weekly comics were such a big hit that they WILL make a return this month! I'm writing two short stories, very similar to the Captain Fordo comic, for both Kyle Katarn and Galen Marek (Starkiller) respectively, since those are the two the good folks at DA voted for!

Starkiller's comic will be first. It's going to be 5 pages long, and will start on Wednesday, October 19th! It's tentatively called "Rendezvous With Death", and I'm using the poem with the same name (written by Alan Seeger) as the inspiration for the short story.

And then shortly after, 2012 will be the return of my Order 66 story that I started way back in 2008! So those of you following along will hopefully get your fix! Thanks to those of you that have been so encouraging of the project so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment