Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Rendezvous" Will Return!

Hey guys!

I've come to a very difficult decision. Because of my upcoming sketch card sets for both Star Wars and Marvel, I've decided to hold off on the rest of the "Rendezvous" comic featuring Starkiller. I simply won't have the time to finish it until both sets are in the bag. They're literally going to take up all of my free time to complete, so I've got to make the sacrifice. I know I promised two comics, including this one, before closing 2011, but I'll pick up right where I left off in the first week of 2012.

It wasn't an easy decision, especially after getting you all involved with voting, and the excitement many of you expressed in the story, but I had to take the professional route to be certain that I'd meet my paid deadlines that I've committed myself to. I took on the short stories before Marvel and Star Wars were in the picture, so it was certainly something I've been mulling around ever since. Burning out or not making the card deadlines simply isn't an option, so this is the unfortunate reality for now.

However, to further the formal apology, here is a new Starkiller digi sketch card to hopefully hold you off until the comic returns. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment