Friday, July 2, 2010

Voting at TheForce.net!!!

Hey guys!

I really need your votes so that my badges are chosen to be the official badge of TheForce.net at Celebration V!

The voting is done via private message, unfortunately it is not a poll. So, what I need you to do is click on the following link, register to be a forum member, and then look at the post in this thread made on July 1st by the member "Obi Anne". It shows all the badge submissions, and mine are numbers 1-7. You choose the TWO that you like, and send a private message to the person named (IndyAnna_Jones) listing your votes. and then after the first round of voting, the top voted ones will get a second round, and then you vote on those. I'm sorry it's so much trouble, but I'd REALLY appreciate you guys helping me out!!

http://boards.theforce.net/fanforce_star_wars_celebration_v/b10611/30955974/p7

Thanks to all that spend 5 minutes on this to help me get my dream moving. =)

But that's not all.

I also present to you fine folks my first of two submissions for a revamped N64 cover ART JAM!...This one is Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. Enjoy!!

2 comments: