Sunday, April 17, 2011

Commissions, Commissions, Commissions!

As you guys may know, I lost my job recently, and opened commissions here, on DeviantArt, and Facebook, and received an overwhelming amount of support. I've been filling commissions for the past month in an effort to combat the lack of funds. I'm still waiting to hear if I'm eligible for Unemployment, but so far it looks grim. But these commissions have been helping me get by, and I can't thank you enough!

Here's a look at a few of my favorite so far:





You can see my gallery of commissions as I update them here, as well as my commission rates here if you're interested in getting a piece of your own! And hopefully as extra incentive, I've pledged to donate 50% of every commission I receive moving forward to the Red Cross to aid the disaster in Japan. Those people need the money more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment