Friday, November 25, 2011

Advice You May Have Missed!

I know, I know. This post is kind of a copout, but hey, I'm wrapping up a decent amount of my sketch cards right now, and haven't had much time to dig up some new content for you guys. BUT, each of the following links contain a lot of great info you may have missed from industry artists and I highly suggest you revisit them for some solid advice!

Kate Cook's Advice


Interview with Grant Gould

Interview with David Fernandez

Interview with Randy Martinez

Interview with Denise Vasquez Part I & Part II

Will try to get some new stuff up soon! =D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete