Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, it's Thanksgiving 2011, and that means it's time for a list of 11 things I'm thankful for!

  • My parents, for all their love and support.
  • My girlfriend, for always being the first to hear good news.
  • My followers on DeviantArt, for coming to my rescue when I lost my job in March.
  • Topps, for bringing me back for Star Wars Galaxy 7!
  • Upper Deck, for helping me expand professionally past Star Wars!
  • Grant Gould, for constantly being awesome.
  • My bandmates of Pleasantly Immature, for being a source of stress-relief and fun.
  • All those who purchased my first self-published art book, for helping me realize another dream.
  • The time I had with my grandfather, Tim Hogan, who, with my father, influenced me more than I'll ever fully know.
  • My sister and her fiancee, who're my biggest chearleaders, and are getting married this Saturday!
  • You, for following this blog! =D

So I guess the long and short of it is: I'm thankful for all the people in my life who help me make a difference each day. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment