Friday, August 5, 2011

Commissions Are Now Open!

Well guys, it's that time again! Commissions are once again open. I've also added some new choices!

My rates:

Traditional work:
  • Sketch Cards Inked (Background color) = $10 USD Each
  • Sketch Cards colored with Markers = $20 USD Each
  • (Every 3 colored sketch cards you order, I'll do one free!)
  • (NEW!) 11x14 inch Jumbo Card + FREE sketch card = $50 USD
  • (NEW!) 18 x 24 Poster Card + (3x) FREE sketch cards = $100 USD

All originals mailed to you!

Digital work:
  • Full digital cinematic illustration = $50 USD flat fee (normally $100+!)
  • Digital Sketch Card (color) = $20 USD
  • (NEW) Digital Comic Page (ink, up to 5 panels) = $50 USD
  • (NEW) Digital Comic Page (color, up to 5 panels) = $100 USD
  • (NEW) Digital 18x24 inch poster (print-ready!) = $100 USD

No originals or prints will be mailed for digital work, but I'm more than happy to email the high resolution files to you! Including the Photoshop document, if you're interested.

Ask me about any other things you might have in mind that I haven't listed. Paypal is my preferred method (all payments to JoeWTFHogan@gmail.com). All payments must be before the work is given. Don't worry, I'm not a deadbeat! =) Also keep in mind that this is NOT strictly limited to Star Wars. I'm more than happy to do Original Characters, other established franchises, whatever! Just send me a note with what you want when you make your payment.

I'm more than happy to do as few or as many as you're willing to commission me for!


And here's the card of the week, Boba unmasked! This was another prize for the OT contest, but I loved it to much not to include it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment