Friday, August 26, 2011

IT'S HERE!!


That's right, that's 60 copies of my new 2011 art book, "WTF! The Art of Joe Hogan", in-hand and waiting to be shipped!

* 36 FULL COLOR pages!
* A unique 7x9 inch landscape format!
* Plenty of new art, exclusive to the book! Not seen online or anywhere else!
* Revised art from old favorites to create new scenes!

The cost is $20 USD, plus $5 shipping for US residents or $10 for international customers.

Keep in mind that I've only got 60 copies in-hand, and I have 38 Pre-orders! That only leaves 22 copies to fly off the shelves (which I expect them to do!). Because of this, I won't be putting aside any for anyone who hasn't paid for the book, as I've heard and done that before (with sketch cards) only to get screwed! But if you want one of the first batch, order right away to guarantee a copy!

And here's the special news: If you pre-ordered early, you'll receive a FREE traditional sketch card of the single character of your choice (no restrictions), a $20 USD value commission! I'm extending this free sketch card offer to September 1st for anyone who didn't get a chance to pre-order. Don't miss out on the first wave!

I hope you guys really dig it, I worked really hard to put together plenty of new content for the book and to make a strong representation of my most popular work. Thanks to all of you in advance for supporting this would-be artist, and may the force be with you!!!!

-------------------------------
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!! How to order:

Make your PayPal payment to JoeWTFHogan@gmail.com, and be sure to include the following:

- A title indicating it's for the 2011 sketch book
- Your full name and mailing address
- The free sketch card of your choice. I am extending the offer to September 1st. We can discuss those here first if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment