Friday, August 13, 2010

Greetings From Celebration V! (Not Really)

Well folks, by the time this post is published, I'll have already met with Troy Alders at Lucasfilm for my portfolio review. I've worked my tush off the past month to prepare for the big event, but had a blast the whole way through. I'll talk all about it in next week's post, once I'm home and have internet access (I'm writing this a week in advance). I'm taking lots of pictures too, so it'll definitely be something different!

If you find yourself at Celebration V this weekend, be sure to stop by TheForce.net's table to see my banner, and don't forget to print and bring my winning badge! Any and all support would be appreciated! You can also pick up an artist postcard at TheForce.net's table.

Since this is the big weekend, I wanted to have a very special 5th Women of Star Wars sketch card planned for this week, so here's my favorite lady Master/Padawan team, Luminara and Barriss! Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment