Friday, July 8, 2011

Wrapping The Secret HTF Project


I'm extremely pleased to announce that as of the end of the day, my work for Hughes the Force comes to a close. There are still a few little things here and there that I'll be commissioned to do, but nothing like the long-term project I'm finishing today. It's truly a new personal achievement of mine, and despite all the time constraints and speedbumps over the past 3 months, I loved working on it!

Special thanks to JC Reifenberg, Steve Koistinen, and Ruark Dreher for inviting me to play in their sandbox with their characters. While I'm nowhere near the masterminds they are, after this project, Simon, Henry, and the whole gang now definitely feel like my babies. I can't wait to share the project with the rest of you, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment