Friday, November 12, 2010

Topps Trading Cards

Guys, do I have a story for you.

Famous Star Wars artist Grant Gould has recently added me to his DevWatch list on Deviantart, and also favorited my TheForce.net banner from Celebration V! This in and of itself blew my mind. But then Grant went above and beyond any artist call of duty and suggested getting in touch with his editor at Topps Trading Cards about doing some sketch cards for them. And the result?

I am now officially doing 200 sketch cards for Topps' Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 trading cards to be released in 2011.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More details to follow soon...

Okay, now on to the content for the week...the Expanded Universe digital sketch card! Boy, am I glad I've been doing these for weeks, because they definitely helped me snag this gig!!! Since Quinlan Vos premieres tonight on a new episode of The Clone Wars, I thought it only fitting to dedicate this week to him. While I'm not sure their depiction of him is true to his character, I'm still sure the dynamic of Quinlan and Obi-Wan will be a fun one!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment