Friday, November 19, 2010

Looking Forward

Whew.

With SWGS6 fighting for every moment of my attention (in my brain, anyway!), here's a quick rundown of what's on my plate:
  • I'm working on an original Star Wars story with mostly original characters but plenty of familiar faces! It's going to be extremely time consuming and will probably be very difficult for me, but I'm willing to give it a shot!!!
  • Work on C.O.R.e. continues!
  • I've already come up with another sketch card series once my Expanded Universe set is finished!
  • Yoda Pages 7 - 9 will be completed once I finish a few pages of my original story.
  • Of COURSE, Topps' Star Wars Galaxy Series 6 sketch cards!!!
I promise that there will be tastes of these projects in the near future. But for now, I plead with you to realize that work I'm satisfied with takes time. ;) It's coming!

Also, we've already hit the midpoint for the Expanded Universe series, Week 5! This week, I took a much more stylized and simplistic approach to the character, Grand Admiral Thrawn. In the Thrawn Trilogy graphic novel, the first artist, , portrayed him with a really rectangle shaped head that I REALLY loved, but the design sadly didn't carry over in the other artists' depictions of the Grand Admiral. So, this is my tribute to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment