Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Greetings, all!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who watches this blog. I'm happy to mention that yesterday marks ONE YEAR since I've created this blog! It's been a HELL of a year for my career, and I've grown a lot as an artist since then, but I couldn't have done it without all of your support, and all of my friends, families, and humble fanbase. I owe you all everything.

Now! I'm hard at work working on my current projects, but being a huge fan of Halloween, I wanted to make a special Expanded Universe sketch card to match the season. And what's better suited than the Zombie Stormtrooper from the Death Troopers novel! None, I tell you! So here he is, week 2 of the Expanded Universe:

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment