Friday, June 3, 2011

"WTF!" is Finished!


The title says it all! I've finished the interior art for the book and have handed it off to the printer! I'm excited to finally wait on my proof for approval!! Here are the 3 types of art featured:
  • My old favorites and most popular art to date!
  • Brand New Art!
  • Old favorites given huge makeovers to make new scenes!
I'm really psyched about the brand new art (which is dominantly non-Star Wars art), but the "made over" art is really cool too! I'm excited particularly about the redone Ghostbusters 2-page spread, as well as a certain clone captain you all know I'm crazy about! Here's a quick glance at that...But just enough to wet your appetite!

There's still time to pre-order and guarantee a copy of the book with a free sketch card, too! You can find the full details HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment