Friday, February 11, 2011

"And A Gift!"..Gift, What Gift?!

A good friend of mine, Jeremy Jack, who I met during Sean "Cheeks" Galloway's Schoolism class. During the critiques, he became a good friend, and I was fortunate to share comments and questions about both of our work. Since then, he recently completed a 67-part-requestapalooza, which you can check out right here!

Anyway, Jer recently surprised me with an awesome gift, my character that I developed during Sean's class (and he was witness to), Master Peil Denn! He then provided me with the original lines so that I could color it myself, and it turned into a quick little collaboration that I was able to bang out between projects. I love, love, love the dynamic pose Jer threw him in! Awesome work as always, Jer! And thanks for the great surprise!!

And without further adieu, here's week 3 of my Order 66 Story, Scout! She was originally introduced in the Yoda Clone Wars novel, Dark Rendezvous. Since then, she's appeared in another novel, but my story was already in development at the time. I'm doing my best to bridge the gap in that Order 66 novel and mine, but there may be some contradictions. Hopefully not!

No comments:

Post a Comment