Friday, October 15, 2010

New York Comic Con 2010

Well, folks, it looks like Dark Horse didn't attend for portfolio reviews. They were there in full swing otherwise, though! However, the prep work over the last few months now has to adjust to a less-immediate reception of editorial feedback. Not a big deal -- Now it's just time to submit it the old fashioned way: Snail mail!

So, that's the plan. Mail them a CD of my pages. In light of this, I've decided to include a few from my personal Star Wars project in addition to my Yoda pages. So, Yoda is going to be on hold for a few weeks! Unfortunately.

And after 4 weeks in a row of Clone Wars characters, this week closes with a more obscure woman of Star Wars: Jan Ors! Can you believe it's been 14 weeks already??? Next week is the last Woman of Star Wars card, and I'll reveal the next series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment