Just wanted to stop by to: A) Wish you a slightly belated happy and safe Thanksgiving & B) Drop off the Digital Sketch Card of the week, Sev the Republic Commando!
Really quickly, I also wanted to list off a few things I'm thankful for this year:
- My family, those still with us and those who're no longer physically here, for their undying support. This includes times I'm a major pain to deal with.
- My amazing girlfriend who's been a pillar to my determination to work hard and inspired me to chase after any dream for the past year and a half. I love you, Alicia!
- My Staten Island friends for always having my back and cheering me on after every victory and loss. I don't know where I'd be without you!
- My friends at TFN, Rebelscum, and DeviantArt for endowing me with unbelievable memories from Celebration V: Memories I will never forget.
- All of the industry artists who have ever gone out of their way for me (be it advice, or making a contact), including Sean Galloway, Grant Gould, JAKe, Katie Cooke, Matt Busch, Dan Schoening, and anyone I might have missed.
- My family at Market Maker Interactive and TRAFFIQ for allowing me to stay on part time from home. You have no idea how much easier it makes everyday life.
- Anyone on DeviantArt or this blog that has subscribed to see my work, and read what I have to say. It means the world to me, and without your encouragement, I'd be a much angrier person! You guys are the best!!